Sunday, February 12, 2012

I need a french to english translation?

i need this translated from french to english: trop bonne aprem avec toi mon mec ;) ca m'a fait plaisir de te revoir Loulou. ive used some online translators but they were all different please help.I need a french to english translation?
http://www.google.com/ig?hl=en%26amp;referrer=鈥?/a>
too good aprem with you my guy;) ca pleased me to review you LoulouI need a french to english translation?
too much good aprem with you my guy;) Ca pleased to me to re-examine you Loulou.
I had a great time with you this afternoon my man. it was nice to see you (after so long / again) Loulou.I need a french to english translation?
aprem too good with you my man
Very good afternoon (its a abreviation, thats why translators aren't getting it) with you my man ;) It made me happy to see you again Loulou.

No comments:

Post a Comment