Saturday, February 18, 2012

Someone translate from creole french to english please?

Et il est un jour arrivé

Marteler le ciel

Et marteler la mer



Et la mer avait embrassé moi

Et la délivré moi de ma cellule



Rien ne peut m'arrêter maintenant



I already tried google and likewise translators but they dont get it quite right so don't just post that please.Someone translate from creole french to english please?
Here you go :



And one day he came

To hammer the sky

And to hammer the sea



And the sea kissed me

And freed me from my cell



Nothing can stop me now



You cannot trust online translators, especially for a poem... It is actually very close to French. I tried to translate the meaning as well as I could, hope I could help !Someone translate from creole french to english please?
And it is a day come

Hammering the sky

Hammer and the sea



Wednesday and kissed me

And delivered me to my cell



Nothing can stop me now

No comments:

Post a Comment