Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Help translating from english to french?

i had never needed so much of a human being like i do today. i realize that without you there is an hole in my heart that you and only you can fill. you mean so much to me that i just cant afford to lose you. im not ready to live my life one day without you. i love you and i need you in my life.



any help? translators aren't exactly 100% accurate. thanks.Help translating from english to french?
Hi,



Be aware that "J tha Prodigy"'s french is not correct. They are typos and things we will never say.



You could say, for instance:



Je n'ai jamais eu besoin de quelqu'un comme j'ai besoin de toi. Je me rends compte qu'il y a un trou dans mon coeur que seule toi peut remplir. Tu comptes tellement 脿 mes yeux que je ne supporterais pas de te perdre. Je ne pourrais pas vivre un seul jour de ma vie sans toi. j'ai besoin de toi, Je t'aime.



Regards,



EmmanuelHelp translating from english to french?
Je n'ai jamais besoin d'un humain comme aujourd'hui. Je realise que sans toi, il y a un trou dans ma couer que toi et seulment toi peut remplire. Tu es tres importante a moi et je ne peux pas te perdre. Je t'aime.

There ya go!

I'm assuming this is a letter to your significant other, so I omitted the parts that made you seem needy.

French and women, I am experts at!
  • kasich
  • jayco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment