Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yay french homework!! Eh help?

OKAY so I have this penpal thing for french where we are writing to a high school in France. (obviously) Anyways can someone help me out?? I have to ask three questions in french can someone who is advance in french maybe translate this for me? I already did the rest of my letter so all I need is this little part finished.



OKAY with that said! here are the question I need translated and no you can not use a english to french translator because those don't work and most of the time aren't accurate.



What is your favorite food?

What is your favorite sport?

Do you think my french is bad?



(okay so I need those translated to french heheh the last one is my favorite)Yay french homework!! Eh help?
What is your preferred food?

Qu'est-ce que c'est ta nourriture pr茅fer茅e?



What is your preferred sport?

C'est quoi, ton sport pr茅fer茅? (that's fairly conversational - you may want to say "quel est ton sport pr茅fer茅?"



My French is bad, isn't it? (make sure to put a smiley face to show the intended humor!)

Mon fran莽ais est mauvais, n'est pas?



* I used the informal "tu" and not the more formal "vous" conjugations, but that should work in a penpal letter.



Bonne chance!Yay french homework!! Eh help?
tu est un conard

mange ta merde



those are the first 2 =]

No comments:

Post a Comment