Saturday, February 18, 2012

English - French translation please? sil vous plait?!?

I have a french pen pal, and here's some of the things I would like to say, but don't know how. If you help me, I would appreciate it SO much.

thank you!



1. My favorite meal is kimchi mandu. It's a korean dish. It's basically just like dumplings, but better! It takes a really long time to make kim chi mandu, but I love it so much that I don't care how long it takes for me to make them. To prepare to make this meal, you would need kim chi, noodles, patience, and a lot of love!



2. When I was young, my favorite dish was a simple grilled-chicken salad with croissants, topped with ranch or italian dressing.



3. For my birthday, I would want a chef to make me a really good omlette. I like my omlettes to have tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, diced ham, and cheese. A side of hashbrowns goes well with an omlette in my opinion. And for dessert, I would want a tiramisu (my favorite dessert).



4. I would never want to be a doctor. I don't have the patience to go to school for so long. Also, I don't want to be around sick people because it's depressing, and I don't want to catch anything.



5. When I was young, I wanted to be a police officer. I always used to watch cop shows, and I always wanted to be able to arrest someone one day. I know... I was a weird child.



6. In 20 years, I hope to be an English teacher in Korea. To do this, I'm going to go to a 4 year college to sharpen up my English and Korean language skills. Then, I plan on moving to a really big city in Korea such as Seoul and hopefully, there will be many job opportunities for me to become a teacher there.



7. If I had 1,000,000 dollars, I would first donate money to charity, and to the cancer foundation. Then, I would give some money to my parents. With the rest of the money, I would buy a yacht, a plane ticket to China, buy an inground pool, a trampoline, and new clothes. And maybe get myself a decent haircut.



8. I would share the 1,000,000 dollars with my parents. I can't choose between my mom and dad! That's impossible! They're both very good to me so I would share the money with both of them. They're very important to me, and they've always done nice things for me. I feel like I should pay them back some way. They bought me a new car this year, my dad's paid for all the visits I've had with the doctors, etc. My mom helps with my laundry, takes me to places, buys me korean dramas, etc.



9. If I had an unlimited amount of money, I would travel to China, Korea, or Russia. I would definitely go see all the big major cities, hang out at the beach, etc.



10. I think buying grass seeds are a waste of money. I could care less what my lawn looks like! I could use that money to buy something important like food.

=)





MERCI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 points to anyone who can help me!

please and thank you!



bisous

-yuri





P.S. do not use online translators please.

xDEnglish - French translation please? sil vous plait?!?
1mon repas pr茅f茅r茅 est le kimchi mandu.c est un plat cor茅en.cela a la base ressemble a des boulettes de pate en mieux.cela prend r茅ellement beaucoup de temps pour fabriquer des kim chi mandu mais je les aime tellement que je me fiche du temps que cela me prendra pour les faire.pour preparer et faire ce repas j aurais besoin de kim chi de nouilles de patience et de beaucoup d amour

2 .

quand j etais jeune mon plat pr茅f茅r茅 etait une simple salade avec du poulet grill茅 et des croissants en t猫te avec le ranch et l habillement italien

3.

pour mon anniversaire j aimerais qu un chef me prepare une vraiment bonne omelette.J aime mes omelettes avec des tomates des champignons des oignons des poivrons verts des d茅s de jambon et du fromage.Un cote des "hashbrowns" va bien avec une omelette selon mon avis.Et pour le dessert j aimerais un tiramisu(mon dessert pr茅f茅r茅)

4 je n aurais jamais voulu etre medecin,je n ai pas la patience d aller a l ecole si longtemps.Aussi je ne veux pas cotoyer des gens malades c est deprimant et je ne veux rien attraper

5 quand j etais jeune je voulais etre officier de police j avais toujours l habitude de regarder des spectacles de policiers et je voulais toujours etre capable d arreter quelqun un jour.Je sais j etais un enfant mysterieux...

6 dans 20 ans j espere etre professeur d anglais en cor茅e.Pour le faire je dois aller 4 ans dans un coll猫ge pour ameliorer mon anglais et mes competence en cor茅en .Puis j envisage de migrer vers une vraiment grande ville comme seoul esperant qu il y aura plein d opportunit茅s pour moi de devenir un professeur la bas

7si j avais 1000 000$ je ferais une donation en premier a une oeuvre de charit茅 puis a la fondation contre le cancer.Puis je donnerais un peu d argent a mes parents.Avec le reste de l argent j acheterais un yatch,un billet d avion pour la chine,une piscine creus茅e,un trampoline et de nouveaux vetements.et peut etre me faire realiser une nouvelle coupe de cheveux

8 je partagerais les 1000000$ avec mes parents.Je ne peux pas choisir entre mon pere et ma mere c est impossible.Ils sont tous les deux tellement bons pour moi. aussi je voudrais partager l argent avec eux deux.%26lt;ils sont tres importants pour moi et ils ont toujours fait de chouettes choses pour moi.je me sens redevable envers eux.ils m ont achet茅 une nouvelle voiture cette ann茅e,mon pere m a pay茅 toutes mes consultations chez le medecin etc et ma m猫re m aide pour mon linge et vient me chercher m achete des places pour des drames cor茅ens etc

9 si j avais une fortune illimit茅e je voyagerais en chine en cor茅e et en russie,j irais certainement voir les villes les plus importantes ,irais a la plage etc

No comments:

Post a Comment