Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can anyone translate French to English for me plz?!?

c'est peut-etre qu'un sentiment mais plus les jours passent plus j'a l'impression de t'ennuyer. Je suis peut-etre tout simplement pas celui que tu recherches et j en suis vraiment



Please do not use translator. I've used and it DOESN'T WORK AT ALL

Thanks in advance!Can anyone translate French to English for me plz?!?
Maybe it鈥檚 just a feeling, but as the day pass I get the impression that I鈥檓 boring you. Maybe I鈥檓 just simply not the one you are looking for and I鈥檓 really [it stops there, but probably he is sorry for that]Can anyone translate French to English for me plz?!?
Maybe it's just a feeling, but as the days go by, I get more and more of an impression that I'm boring you. Maybe I'm just not the guy you're looking for, and for that I'm truly ... [sorry?]/ The sentence is incomplete.

No comments:

Post a Comment