Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Can you help me to translate this? (French to English)?

What does "Vous avez demand茅 si nous 茅tions les m锚mes personnes?" mean? I used google translator and it said "You asked if we were the same people?" Other than that? Help, because it's too loosely translated. Thanks!Can you help me to translate this? (French to English)?
You asked whether we were the same people?



I didn't use google translate, this is actually what it means. Google was right for once: it's not loosely translated, that's precisely what the sentence says. Doesn't make much sense to me without context, so I can't provide any more help than that.Can you help me to translate this? (French to English)?
What "Google translate" gave you, is accurate!!!

The meaning of each word:



Vous: you(plural)



Avez: did(it is like "did", "did" is "fait", in french)



Demand茅: asked



Si: if



Nous: us



茅tions: was or being(it comes from the verb "etre", which means "being")



Les: (it is the plural of "le" or "la", meaning "the", in english)



M锚mes: same



Personnes: people or person ("person" in french might mean "no one"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment