Saturday, February 18, 2012

Translation from french to english ?

DO NOT USE A TRANSLATOR



For my holiday next summer I would like to go to Mexico as I would love to swim with dolphins, I would enjoy that alot.Translation from french to english ?
You mean from english to french



A mes vacations prochaine, je voudrais visiter mexixo et j'adore nager avec les dophins.



the last since is a bit double, and they dont say that that way in french, so that is unneccesary.Translation from french to english ?
Durant mes prochaines vacances j'aimerais aller au Mexique parce que j'aimerais y nager avec des dauphins. Cel脿 me plairait beaucoup sans aucun doute.

Aussi parce que mon animal pr茅f茅r茅 est le dauphin, je pense que cel脿 serait une occasion unique dans ma vie, ce qui de plus serait fantastique!

No comments:

Post a Comment