Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is the correct pronunciation of the French word, "confus?"?

I looked up the sentence "I am confused!" on the Google (English-to-French) translator and came up with "Je suis confus!" I know how to pronounce "je" and "suis," but do not know how to pronounce "confus." Can someone spell this word out for me phonetically? And if possible, could you find a link to a site where I can listen to the word being pronounced correctly? Thanks a bunch!!!What is the correct pronunciation of the French word, "confus?"?
first of all, if you are a girl say Confuse

so

Konfu-ze (silent e)

on is a nasal sound

its pronounced like the on in wr ong



for the U, i cant really explain it online

edit :

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=t70o3tWiYD鈥?/a>

look at this lol

No comments:

Post a Comment