Saturday, February 18, 2012

English to French (No Online Translators Please :)?

Traduirais-tu ces phrases?



"Don't worry about that you didn't do anything to make them sad."



"but everyone around me has bad lifes and they are good people. they don't deserve this."



"yeah it's lame. Some guy annoyed Ella that she is fake on facebook."



"I heard about that. and it sucks! and the gay boy still feels hopeless and cries all the time."



"life is really not fair!! He deserves a good boy, not a bad one who doesn't give a thing to him."



"you got a mouthful there sister ;)"



"as always, my apple pie."





Merci bien (:English to French (No Online Translators Please :)?
I read it and it's obviously not a formal talk so I will use "tu".



- "Ne t'inqui猫te pas pour 莽a, tu n'as rien fais qui ait pu les attrister."



- "mais tout le monde autour de moi 脿 une vie mis茅rable et ce sont pourtant des gens biens. Ils ne m茅ritent pas 莽a."



- "Ouais, c'est nul. Un mec a emb锚t茅 Ella en la traitant d'imposteur sur facebook."



- "J'en ai entendu parler et c'est moche ! Et le jeune homme gay/homosexuel se sent toujours d茅sesp茅r茅 et pleure tout le temps."



- "La vie n'est vraiment pas juste !! Il m茅rite de trouver un gar莽on bien, pas quelqu'un de m茅chant qui ne lui apporte rien."



- "脟a c'est bien dit ma soeur."





- "Comme toujours, mon sucre d'orge." (I'm guessing "apple pie" is a pet name and it's not used in french so I have to change it, I chose barkley sugar, but I can find another one if you don't like it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment