Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What is the french translation for the phrase "kindred spirit"?

I'm getting my French teacher an end of the year gift and I want it to say the phrase "kindred spirit" on it. I've translated it on google translator and even looked in a French-English dictionary but I want to make sure it's absolutely perfect! I'm saying "thank you a thousand times my kindred spirit". I think that would be "merci mille fois mon _____".



Also, is there a French phrase for the phrase "I love you to the moon and back." ?



Thanks for the help!What is the french translation for the phrase "kindred spirit"?
"Merci mille fois mon 芒me soeur" would be good.



As for 'I love you to the moon and back', you could say "Je t'aime 脿 l'infini" (I love you to infinity), which means the same thing although it isn't a word-to-word translation.What is the french translation for the phrase "kindred spirit"?
Mille remerciements, mon 芒me s艙ur [in French we say sister soul for kindred spirit]

no appropriate French phrase for loving someone to the moon and back

If she was such a good teacher, why didn't she teach you never to rely on Google translator?? And if by chance it gave you the correct phrase this time, remember that even a stopped clock is right twice a day.What is the french translation for the phrase "kindred spirit"?
french is my first language. so i know this is right.

thank you a thousand miles my kindred spirit is merci mille fois mon esprit de parent茅

i love you to the moon and back is je t'aime jusqu'脿 la lune et de retours

No comments:

Post a Comment