Sunday, February 12, 2012

English - French translation please?

"There's never a day that I have to remember you because I never for a moment forgot you."



AND



"i am my beloved's and my beloved is mine as we browse through the lillies"





Even if you can only translate one of the phrases, it would help me so much.



THANKS!

=)



P.S. I've taken 5 years of french so I can tell if you used an online translator.

;)



So.. please don't bother with those things.English - French translation please?
ll n'y a pas un seul jour o霉 je doive me souvenir de toi parce que je ne t'ai jamais oubli茅 un seul instant.

Je suis 脿 mon bien-aim茅 comme mon bien-aim茅 est 脿 moi pendant que nous feuilletons les lys, effeuillons la marguerite.English - French translation please?
"There's never a day that I have to remember you because I never for a moment forgot you."



Il n'y a jamais aucun jour que je dois me souvenir de toi parce que je ne t'ai jamais pour aucun moment oubli茅.



"i am my beloved's and my beloved is mine as we browse through the lillies"



Je suis 脿 mon ch茅ri et mon ch茅ri est 脿 moi pendant que nous broutons entre les lis.
  • traffic school
  • electric car
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment