Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Real French translation? No online translators..?

Okay I need these things translated. Dont use an online translator please.



- I have been working for about a year.

- The disadvantage of having a small job is having less time to study.

- For my work experience I went to a Beauty salon where I worked at reception and did some cleaning.

- At school I am currently studying Art, History, Technical, French, English and Maths.

- French is the hardest subject for me because it is hard and there is a lot to learn.

- Next year I will leave school and go to college.

- When I finish college I will look for a job as a beautician.

- Yes, my parents do support me in my studies.

- I have a dad, a mum and a younger sister. My sister is really annoying.

- We dont have any plans for the summer holidays yet.



Thanks (:

- Next yearReal French translation? No online translators..?
Cappuccino a tout bon, sauf (Cappuccino is right except for :) :



Pour obtenir de l'expérience (de travail : no need to write it), j'ai travaillé dans un salon de beauté à la réception et AU nettoyage.

Quand je terminerai (NO S = future) l'université, je TRAVAILLERAI comme esthéticien.Real French translation? No online translators..?
Je travaille depuis à peu près un an.

Le désavantage d'avoir un travail a temps partiel est que j'ai moins de temps pour étudier.

Pour obtenir de l'expérience de travail, j'ai travaillé dans un salon de beauté à la réception et pour le nettoyage.

à l'école j'étudie en ce moment l'art, l'histoire, la technique, le fran?ais, l'anglais et les mathématiques.

Le fran?ais est la matière la plus difficile pour moi car il y a beaucoup à apprendre.

L'année prochaine je vais quitter le lycée et aller à l'université.

Quand je terminerais l'université, je vais travailler comme esthéticien.

Oui, mes parents me soutiennent dans mes études.

Ma famille est constituée de mon père, ma mère et ma petite s?ur. Ma s?ur m'énerve beaucoup.

Pour l'instant, nous n'avons pas de plans pour les vacances d'été.

No comments:

Post a Comment