Saturday, February 18, 2012

What reasonable rates can I charge for translating in the UK?

I'm a non-professional translator who does French to English and English to French. My mother-tongue is French and I have a masters degree from an English university. I do not hold professional translation qualifications but I'm excellent in both languages.



Can you tell me what you think are standard rates that freelance translators charge?



Also, do you know where I can get more information about doing this type of work in the UK?



thanksWhat reasonable rates can I charge for translating in the UK?
It depends on your skills and qualifications.



The Institute of Linguistics should be able to give you more info

http://www.iol.org.uk/
  • pro comp
  • used boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment