Thursday, February 2, 2012

What does this mean (French to English translation please)?

"Putain, tu me fais bander."



A male friend of my sister posted it under a picture of hers recently on Facebook.



Someone who actually speaks French will get the points. I've already used an online translator and know they are not always reliable.What does this mean (French to English translation please)?
I'm going to put this in "nice" language....(although it's not in the French, it's rather crude).

Woman, you excite me.What does this mean (French to English translation please)?
Give the points to Chalkbrd. True, it's not nice. Putain is a prostitute but think of a worse name

and bander is what happens to a part of the male anatomy when he is excited-you fill in the rest.

I don't think it's funny, just letting you know what a creepy message your sister received.

Thumb up for Chalkbrd and give him the point. You have two hrs before I erase this...What does this mean (French to English translation please)?
Damn, you make me bend



Is what it means...

No comments:

Post a Comment