Thursday, February 2, 2012

I need help with a english to french translation?

I'm doing a paramore painting and it has the little girl from "Brick by boring brick" featured in it. Well I want to paint "You've built up a world of magic, because your real life is tragic" at the bottom but in French. I don't trust the google translator :D so could someone who actually really knows french give me the translation for this?I need help with a english to french translation?
alternative would be along the lines of



t'as construit un monde de magie, depuis que ta vie reelle soit tragique



means the same thing, but uses subjunctive so you sound fancier :p also has a rap-rhyme

thingy going on.I need help with a english to french translation?
Hey ! I'm almost fully bilingual and here are 3 possible translations.



The first one is translated word by word.



The second one is arranged to make more sense in french.



The third one was modified by me. I arranged it so it could mean the same thing as you wanted to, but as a more well-written way.



Tu as construit un monde de magie car ta vraie vie est tragique.



Tu t'es construit un monde imaginaire car ta vraie vie est tragique.



Tu t'es r茅fugi茅(e) dans un monde de magie pour 茅chapper 脿 ta vie tragique.



Hope it'll help you %26amp; good luck :3I need help with a english to french translation?
Tu t'es cree (ou batis) un monde Magique, parce que ta vie reelle est tragique.

No comments:

Post a Comment