Thursday, February 2, 2012

How do you translate "She Will Be Loved" from English to French?

I wanna be sure the grammar in french is correct so I'm not going to try using a translator from online. Can someone who speaks French fluently please help me!!How do you translate "She Will Be Loved" from English to French?
Elle sera aim茅e = She will be loved

(serait = would be)
Irrelevant, but I love that song :)

Anyway, it translate as:

elle sera aimee (up accent on first e)

Hope that helped :)How do you translate "She Will Be Loved" from English to French?
It would be Elle Serait Aimee, and it is part of a song.



Hope this helps
I do French in school and my best translation of that would be: elle sera aim茅e.

(sera is future, serait is past...i think)How do you translate "She Will Be Loved" from English to French?
Elle sera aim茅e ;)
Elle est la plus moche du pays
Elle sera aim茅e.

No comments:

Post a Comment