Thursday, February 2, 2012

Can any one fluent in French translate these 2 paragraphs from English to grammatically proper French please?

Please help me out and NO GOOGLE TRANSLATORS PLEASE, I only want French speakers and I will really appreciate it. Thank you all very much and good luck.



In my school , the subjects I have are : Physics , French , English , Chemistry , Biology , Maths and

Ict . my favourite subject is maths because i find it interesting because i like to challenge myself . My least favourite subject is French , because i find it very hard to learn .



Yesterday in school , i talked to my friends at lunch beside the lockers and done some homework, after that i had to go to chemistry which was fun because we done an experiment . At lunch my friends and I went to get lunch at the lunch hall , after we finished eating we talked and played football on the pitchesCan any one fluent in French translate these 2 paragraphs from English to grammatically proper French please?
Dans mon ecole , les cours que j'ai sont : Physique, Francais, Anglais, Chimie, biologie, math et informatique. Mon cours prefere et les maths car je le trouve tres interessantpuisque j'aime me defie. Mon cours le moins prefere et le Francais , parce que je le trouvais tres dure a aprendre.



Hier al'ecole, j'ai discuter avecmes amis a la pausse de midi et puis j'ai fait quelque devoir. Apres ca je devais aller au cours de chimie qui etait amusant car nous avons fait une experience. A la pausse de midi moi et mes amis , nous sommme aller chwercher de quoi manger au refectoire. Apres avoir mange , on a discute et jouer au foot sur le terain.

No comments:

Post a Comment