Twelve rules of writing the mass media when it comes to the Middle East
Anonymous text, circulated by the Internet
1) In the Middle East is always the Arabs that attack first and always that Israel defends itself. This defense is called reprisal.
2) The Arabs, Palestinians or Lebanese do not have the right to kill civilians. This is called "terrorism."
3) Israel has the right to kill civilians. This is called "legitimate defense."
4) When Israel kills civilians in mass, the Western powers claim that is more measured. This is called "reaction of the international community."
5) The Palestinians and the Lebanese do not have the right to capture Israeli soldiers from inside military installations with sentinels and quarter. This is called "Kidnapping of defenseless people."
6) Israel has the right to kidnap any time and anywhere as many Lebanese and Palestinians want. Currently there are more than 10 thousand, 300 of whom are children and a thousand are women. Is not needed any proof of guilt. Israel has the right to maintain kidnapped prisoners indefinitely, even if they are elected democratically by the Palestinian authorities. This is called "Prison of terrorists."
7) When you mention the word "Hezbollah" is the same mandatory sentence contain the words "supported and financed by Syria and Iran."
8) When you mention "Israel" is forbidden any mention of the words "supported and financed by the U.S.." This may give the impression that the conflict is uneven and that Israel is not in danger of existence.
9) When referring to Israel, are prohibited words "Occupied Territories", "UN resolutions", "Violations of human rights" or "Geneva Convention".
10) Both the Palestinians as the Lebanese are always "cowardly", who hide among the civilian population, which "does not want." If they sleep in their homes, their families, so it gives the name of "Covardia." Israel has the right to destroy bombs and missiles with the neighborhoods where they are sleeping. This is called the High Accuracy Action Surgical. "
11) The Israelis speak better English, French, Spanish and Portuguese to the Arabs. So they and the support that should be interviewed and have more opportunities than the Arabs to explain the present Rules of Writing (1 to 10) to the general public. This is called "journalistic neutrality."
12) All persons who are not in accordance with the Rules of Writing above are "anti-Semitic Terrorist High Periculosidade."
Know any more?
Sorry for the English translator of google, but I am doing course in English. Nothing against your country, do not kill me, joke kkkkkkk.Rules of the journalism on the Middle East?
It's not the translation, It's Your view that is wrong.