Sunday, February 5, 2012

Is there a (preferably free) computer program that can translate french audio into english?

There are a lot of interviews that I want to understand that are in french and I don't know enough french to understand them or even type them out into something like babelfish or google translator. I'm on a mac so I would like the program to be for mac but I have a program that can run windows programs to if it's necessary. Also I don't have a lot of money so I'd like it to be either free or cheap. Thanks! :DIs there a (preferably free) computer program that can translate french audio into english?
there is not, but you can:

1. use a program that can write down what you ear in English, i don't know any free.

2 then trasnlate the script into French with google translator (free)

3 use a program that can read a text in French, I don't know any free

No comments:

Post a Comment