Thursday, February 2, 2012

I need a website that matches English PHRASES to French phrases and vice verse.?

I am corresponding with a new friend and her native language is French. She has a small grasp of English but not enough that I feel confident English phrases won't be misunderstood. A literal word translator is useless for context and grammar so I am looking for a sight that has predetermined phrases that match English and French... the more phrases the better! Thanks!I need a website that matches English PHRASES to French phrases and vice verse.?
Use Google's Translation function

She can do the same! Just click on 'Translate' at the top of the page, set english to french ( vice versa ... latin!...for her), type in your phrase and click translate. Then just copy and paste to your message .. hay presto! (I think that's Italian LOL)I need a website that matches English PHRASES to French phrases and vice verse.?
You can try this one..
  • towing
  • spanish translation online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment