Sunday, February 5, 2012

How would you say this in French (no online translator like babel fish)?

I would like to know how to say: "I learned to ride a horses bareback." in French. We are not allowed to use online translators like babelfish or anything. We were allowed to use our french textbooks and could look things up in an English-French dictionary. I don't have and English-French dictionary and my book is at school. Also I doubt I would be able to find "bareback" in a dictionary or in my text book. I need to do it in the past tense (passe compose (and sorry I don't have the accents in the french words I don't know how to type them on the computer) I know how to say I went horseback riding (Je vais fait de l'equitaition.) But I don't know how to say I learned how to ride horses bareback.How would you say this in French (no online translator like babel fish)?
I won't give you the full answer because... well it's your job, but here are all the tips you need!



I learned - use the verb "apprendre"

to ride - use the verb "monter"

bareback - 脿 cru

No comments:

Post a Comment