Sunday, February 5, 2012

Help with a French to English Translation 1?

Online it's easy enough for me to communicate with my French friend. Copy, paste, use online translator.

When it comes to French written on paper... um... yeah... not so easy. So, if you can help me out here and give me a translation, I'd appreciate it very much.



http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv147鈥?/a>Help with a French to English Translation 1?
Hello, sending you a little letter from Montpellier where I am spending my 2nd week of vacation at my aunty's house with 2 friends. What you see on the postcard is ''Les grottes des demoiselles'' those are the most famous caves of the area that we visited. As it was about 16 degrees (celcius) inside the caves, oh it was so good compare to the heat outside!
  • mercedes benz usa
  • sonic electronix
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment