Thursday, February 9, 2012

French translator needed :D?

Could someone help me translate something from Spanish to French or from English to French? Preferably a French native speaker please, I really need help. It's easy really, it's only translating a short movie synopsis (:French translator needed :D?
i can help in english to french if u want...
(not too big, right (A) ? :P)

GABRIELA !!!!!!...

Hey, i don't use Yahoo much, u can add me on live messenger, joe-saghbini@hotmail.com or email me...French translator needed :D?
Try using a program that translates things for you, that way you have it whenever you need it. I know it is not exactly what you were looking for, however, I think it will help you out in the future.

If you want a free one go to http://learnitnoww.blog.com/ and click on learn french.

No comments:

Post a Comment