Sunday, February 5, 2012

French Translation of these sentences : I've looked everywhere, where on Earth is KiM!?

Kim is that really you? Yes, where have you been Paul? Looking for you, where did you disappear to Kim?



I am not looking for sentences that have just been through a english to french translator, I would like someone who speaks this language to translate them.French Translation of these sentences : I've looked everywhere, where on Earth is KiM!?
- Kim c'est toi?

- Oui, o霉 茅tait-tu Paul?

- Je te cherchais, O霉 a-tu disparu, Kim? (de Kim- It doesn't make sens)





French Translation of these sentences : I've looked everywhere, where on Earth is KiM!?
Kim, est-ce vraiment vous? Oui, o霉 avez-vous 茅t茅 Paul? Vous cherchez pour vous, o霉 avez-vous dispara卯tre de, Kim?



esp茅rons que j'ai aid茅. (hope i helped)

No comments:

Post a Comment