Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can someone give me the translation of these sentences in English to French?

I don't want to use an internet translator.



-When will the food be done?



Soon.



-Here is your food. Enjoy your meal!



Thank you very much. [I think that is merci beacoup, but I'm not sure.]





The meal was very good.



-Thank you. Come again.Can someone give me the translation of these sentences in English to French?
- Quand le repas sera-t-il pr锚t?

- Bient么t.(or) Dans un instant.



-Voici votre repas. Bon app茅tit!

-Merci beaucoup.



-Le repas 茅tait tr猫s bon.

-Merci. Revenez bient么t. (or) Au plaisir de vous revoir!Can someone give me the translation of these sentences in English to French?
Quand est-ce que le repas sera pr锚t?

Tout 脿 l鈥檋eure.

Voici votre plat. Bon app茅tit !

Merci beaucoup.

Le repas a 茅t茅 tr猫s bon.

Merci. Revenez bient么t !
  • driving school
  • game of thrones book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment