Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can somebody translate this french song into english for me please?

I'm learning french currently, and I like to listen to some french music just for fun. I was wondering if anybody can translate this song, Des Rails by Zazie for me. I can understand bits and peices but I don't really understand the whole song.



A link to the lyrics is here http://artists.letssingit.com/zazie-lyri…



Only answer if you speak french and can translate it. I already tried putting it into an auto translator and it didn't make much sense.



Merci beacoup to whoever takes the time to do this :)Can somebody translate this french song into english for me please?
Je suis partie bien à l'heure

I left really on time

J'ai pris le train

I took the train

En direction du c?ur

towards the heart

Pas vu le train

didn't see the train

Qui mène à grande vitesse

that leads with great speed

Tu me délaisses

you're falling me away

Une fille de seconde classe

A second class girl

A pris ma place

took my place



Chaque fois mon train qui déraille

Everytime my train which derails

Je ne suis pas de taille

I'm not strong enough

Chaque fois mon c?ur qui déraille

Everytime my heart which derails

Et ma tête, alouette, ma vie n'a ni queue ni tête

And my head, lark, my life is upside down (it refers to a famous kid song, that's why this sentence doesn't make much sense)

Chaque fois mon train qui déraille

Everytime my train which derails

S'engouffre dans la faille

rushes into the fault

Chaque fois mon c?ur qui déraille

Everytime my heart which derails

Et la tête, alouette, ma vie n'a ni queue ni tête

And my head, lark, my life is upside down



Et qu'est-ce qu'on fait ?

And what do we do?

On prendra le prochain

We'll take the next one

Sur l'autre quai

on the other quay

Nos corps, ces grands voyageurs

Our bodies, these great travellers

Roulent, oui mais

roll, yes but

Oui mais les sautes d'humeurs

yes but the mood changes

C'est sans arrêt

never stop



Et chaque fois nos trains qui déraillent

Everytime our trains that derail

Nous ne sommes pas de taille

we are not strong enough

Chaque fois nos c?urs qui déraillent

Everytime our heart that derail

Et nos têtes, alouette, la vie n'a ni queue ni tête

And our heads, lark, life is upside down

Chaque fois nos trains qui déraillent

Everytime our trains that derail

S'engouffrent dans la faille

rush into the fault

Chaque fois nos c?urs qui déraillent

Everytime our hearts that derail

Et la tête, alouette, la vie n'a ni queue ni tête

And the head, lark, life is upside down



Chaque fois les hommes déraillent

Everytime men derail

Et se livrent bataille

And fight

Chaque fois les hommes déraillent

Everytime men derail

Et se livrent bataille

and fight



Et pourquoi ?

And why?

Oui pourquoi ?

Yes, why?

Et ?a cogne, et ?a saigne,

And it hits, and it bleeds

Et ?a sent la fin de règne

and it feels like the end of the reign

Mais pourquoi les hommes déraillent ?

But why do men derail?

Et se livrent bataille ?

And fight?

Dis pourquoi les hommes déraillent ?

Tell me why do men derail?

C'est un fait, alouette, la vie n'a ni queue ni tête

That's a fact, lark, life is upside down

C'est pourquoi le monde déraille

That's why the world derail

Et à mort la bataille

death to fight! (or fight to death, it may mean both)



Mais pourquoi le monde déraille ?

But why do the world derail?

Et ?a cogne, et ?a saigne,

And it hits, and it bleeds

Et ?a sent la fin de règne

And it feels like the end of the reign

C'est un fait, alouette, la vie n'a ni queue ni tête

That's a fact, lark, life is upside down



I did my best, but this song doesn't make much sense in French neither. These are mainly wordgames. By "derail", you have to understand "getting bad/getting crazy"Can somebody translate this french song into english for me please?
I left well on time I took the train heading for the heart done Not see the train That takes to big speed You

abandon me A second girl classifies took my place



Every time my train that déraille I am not any size Every time my heart that déraille And my head, lark, my

life has not or tail or head Every time my train that déraille RUSHES in the rift Every time my heart that

déraille And the head, lark, my life has not or tail or head



And what does one? One will take the next one On the other quay Our body, these big travelers Roll, yes but

Yes but the sudden ones change of moods THIS IS without stop



And every time our trains that déraillent We are not any size Every time our hearts that déraillent And our

heads, lark, life has not or tail or head Every time our trains that déraillent RUSH in the rift Every time

our hearts that déraillent And the head, lark, life has not or tail or head



Every time the men déraillent And themselves books battle Every time the men déraillent And themselves books

battle



And why? Yes why? And that cop, and that healthy, And that feels the reign end



But why the men déraillent? And themselves books battle? Does say why the men déraillent? This is a fact, lark, life has not or tail or head this is the reason why the world déraille And to death the battle



But why the world déraille? And that cop, and that healthy, And that feels the reign end THIS IS a fact,

lark, life has not or tail or head

No comments:

Post a Comment