Thursday, February 9, 2012

How do you say, What's the best way to say, "Want to try new things and explore Toronto?" in French?

What's the best way to say, "Want to try new things and explore Toronto?" in French? Veulent essayer de nouvelles choses 脿 Toronto? (I used the free translator for this one!)



So for sure the translator won't be correct. Anyone who knows French, can you help me out?



I'm creating a poster and I'll have this sentence in English, French and Spanish. I'm just missing the French now.How do you say, What's the best way to say, "Want to try new things and explore Toronto?" in French?
Well, if you don't write the subject, it's impossible to conjugate the verb properly! What's the subject of "want"?? Is it "I", "You" ???

If it's "I" then it's "je veux essayer de nouvelles choses et explorer/visiter Toronto"

edit: ah ok, hadn't seen it's for a poster, so you're talking to people. So yes, "Voulez-vous essayer etc..." is ok

edit: or maybe you could write it as a suggestion: "Pourquoi ne pas essayer de nouvelles choses et explorer/visiter Toronto" (= why not try new things etc...)How do you say, What's the best way to say, "Want to try new things and explore Toronto?" in French?
Voulez-vous essayer de nouvelles choses et d茅couvrir de Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment