Sunday, February 5, 2012

Can you translate this english to french?

I need this translated to French so I can send it to my French pen pal. please dont use google translator thanks,



Today I have school my first lesson is science which I find very interesting. But after that I have history and the teacher is too strict. However after school I play the guitar with my friend, like it because I find music fun.Can you translate this english to french?
Aujourd'hui, je dois aller 脿 l'茅cole. Mon premier cour est la science. Je la trouve tr猫s int茅rresante. Mais apr猫s j'ai l'histoire et le prof est trop rigoureux! Cependant, apr猫s l'茅cole je joue de la guitare avec mon ami. Je l'aime parce que je trouve que la musique est amusante.
  • north carolina dmv
  • pocket bikes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment