Sunday, February 12, 2012

AHHH English-French Translation Help!!?

I'm volunteering at a center for immigrants teaching people English and there was a screw-up in the application and they stuck me as a teacher instead of the computer work job I applied for. However they did give me a french speaking counterpart to work with. As of 20 minutes ago that counterpart bailed and we had this thing lined up with different translations of things and he was supposed to translate it into french for me. So I was hoping somebody here could do that for me. The translation should be the following:



For vacation, my friend and I will cook together. First we will peel some potatoes. Then we will cut them and put them in boiling water. While I'm making them boil in a pot, she will take out a frying pan in order to cook the vegetables. Then she will put in some mushrooms, onions, and green beans. Then she will add some herbs and a clove of garlic. She'll make them cook on low heat with a lid.



Secondly, I will put the leg of lamb with thyme and some olive oil in the oven at a high temperature. I will make it cook for an hour forty minutes. After having boiled the potatoes, I'll pour them in the pot and I'll add some milk and some butter. Then I'll grind (mash) and stir them.



Finally, after having made cook the meat we'll find a recipe for a delicious cake. I'm sure that we'll eat all the cake. (the whole thing.)







That's it. Please help me out without just using an internet translator. PLEASE! This thing is on tuesday!

AHHH English-French Translation Help!!?
I' ; m offrant 脿 un centre pour des immigr茅s enseignant des personnes anglaises et il y avait une vis-vers le haut dans l'application et elles m'ont coll茅 en tant que professeur au lieu du travail I de travail d'ordinateur appliqu茅 pour. Cependant elles m'ont donn茅 les contre-parties de langue fran莽aise au travail avec. En date il y a de 20 minutes cela des contre-parties a 茅cop茅 et nous avons eu cette chose align茅s avec diff茅rentes traductions des choses et il a 茅t茅 cens茅 la traduire en Fran莽ais pour moi. Ainsi j'esp茅rais que quelqu'un ici pourrait faire cela pour moi. La traduction devrait 锚tre la suivante : Pour des vacances, mon ami et moi ferons cuire ensemble. D'abord nous 茅plucherons quelques pommes de terre. Alors nous les couperons et les mettrons en eau bouillante. Tandis qu'I' ; m leur faisant l'茅bullition dans un pot, elle sortira une po锚le afin de faire cuire les l茅gumes. Alors elle mettra dans quelques champignons, oignons, et haricots verts. Alors elle ajoutera quelques herbes et un clou de girofle d'ail. She' ; le ll leur font le cuisinier sur 脿 basse temp茅rature avec un couvercle. Deuxi猫mement, je mettrai la jambe de l'agneau avec le thym et de l'huile d'olive dans le four 脿 temp茅rature 茅lev茅e. Je lui ferai le cuisinier pendant une heure quarante minutes. Ensuite apr猫s avoir bouilli les pommes de terre, I' ; le ll les versent dans le pot et l'I' ; le ll ajoutent du lait et du beurre. Puis I' ; le morcellement de ll (m芒che) et les remuent. En conclusion, ensuite apr猫s avoir fait 脿 cuisinier la viande we' ; le ll trouvent une recette pour un g芒teau d茅licieux. I' ; m sure qui we' ; le ll mangent tout le g芒teau. (le sujet d'ensemble.)

No comments:

Post a Comment