Friday, January 20, 2012

My daughter was learning french, need to buy a french to english electronic dictionary any suggestion? Thanks?

Sharp PWE260 Electronic Dictionary/Thesaurus/French Dictionary/Crossword dictionary/puzzle solver

OR

Franklin BFQ450 French-English Dictionary %26amp; Translator My daughter was learning french, need to buy a french to english electronic dictionary any suggestion? Thanks?
I don't know about the electronic dictionary but u may find this link useful.

http://www.wordreference.com/My daughter was learning french, need to buy a french to english electronic dictionary any suggestion? Thanks?
If those don't work out, I'm sure you'd be able to find your local Borders store (they have everything, like, everythinggg):

but give it a look online:



http://www.borders.com/online/store/Sear…My daughter was learning french, need to buy a french to english electronic dictionary any suggestion? Thanks?
Personally, I think you place too much reliance on electronic gadgets, just get a Collins English /French/English dictionary, they might be old fashioned but they are still the best, but that is personal preference, as is your choice, best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment