Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is there anyone that would like to hire me as a translator (english, french,italian, romanian) i'm Romanian!

I will send you my cv as soon as possilbe. I have graduated last year the university, the Faculty of letter and arts "Lucian Blaga" Sibiu. I have a bachelor of arts degree. I'm a translator in english, french and romanian. I have very good skills in italian too.Is there anyone that would like to hire me as a translator (english, french,italian, romanian) i'm Romanian!
It depends where you live. I personally couldn't hire you, but there are some opportunities out there. If you live in Romania, you might want to try translating books from those languages. I heard that the pay is pretty good for that. Chiar, si eu sunt Roman, si sunt mandru.Is there anyone that would like to hire me as a translator (english, french,italian, romanian) i'm Romanian!
Come to Canada. The Romanians here are either engineers or exotic dancers.
  • game of thrones book
  • the pillars of the earth
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment