Monday, January 23, 2012

English into French translator?

Can you please tell me how to say the following things about myself to answer my pen pal's questions in French?



I like to go to the museum with friends.

I like to take pictures.

I'd prefer to go to Paris because I don't know what Tahiti is.

I want to see the Eiffel Tower.

I don't know how to say my street name in French.(%26lt;%26lt;I want to say that in French.)

I leave way too early.



I think I know what I'm saying but I just want to make sure.English into French translator?
J'aime aller au mus茅e avec des mes amis.

J'aime prendre des photos.

Je pr茅f猫re aller 脿 Paris parce que je ne sais pas ce qui est Tahiti.

Je veux voir la Tour Eiffel.

Je ne sais pas comment dire 脿 mon nom de rue en fran莽ais.

Je laisse trop t么t.



Goodluck%26lt;3English into French translator?
J'aime visiter le musee avec mes amis.

J'aime prendre des photos.

Je prefererai aller a Paris vu que je ne connais pas Tahiti.

Je veux voir la Tour Eiffel.

Je ne sais pas comment dire/prononcer le nom de ma rue en francais.

Je quitte trop tot.

No comments:

Post a Comment