Thursday, January 26, 2012

'I will always love you' english to french translation?

I would like to know how to write, not speak, I will always love you or I will love you forever (or something similar) in french. I have tried translators online and they don't seem to make much sense when I check the french-english translation to see if it matches up right. Can someone help me please??'I will always love you' english to french translation?
I will always love you: Je t'aimerai toujours.

Je vous aimerai toujours.



I will love you forever: Je t'aimerai 谩 jamais.

Je vous aimerai 谩 jamais.
it can also be je t'aimerai toujours

je t'aime avec toute mon coeur means i love you with all my heart



aimer is to like but when its said as above, it means i will always love you.



to say i like you is je t'aime bien. Putting "bien" at the end qualifies the statement, making it less intense.

or even tu me plais can be i like you'I will always love you' english to french translation?
Je t'aimerai toujours.



Je = I



t'aime = love you



rai = furture tense



toujours = always
je t,aime mon amour !'I will always love you' english to french translation?
Hi,



je t'aime toujours



REgards,

Chas.
al i know is that amour means love
I will always love you

--MOI vouloir toujours amour vous

--Je vous aimerai toujours

No comments:

Post a Comment