Monday, January 30, 2012

I need help with a French to English translation. Online translators are stoopid, i need proper help.?

I need this sentence translated for me plz.



ma fille prefere est absent aujoud'hui



Anybody know what is means? In PROPER english plz, i dun want any of the "My prefere daughter is absent aujoud" hui" stuff the online translators were givin' me...I need help with a French to English translation. Online translators are stoopid, i need proper help.?
it could also be "My favorite girl is absent today"
My favorite daughter is not here today.I need help with a French to English translation. Online translators are stoopid, i need proper help.?
It means "My favorite daughter is absent today."



The correct spelling is "Ma fille pr茅f茅r茅 est absent aujourd'hui." You have to use the exact spelling, including accent marks, or you won't get a good translation online.
The correct spelling is Ma fille pr茅f茅r茅e est absente aujourd'hui, My favorite daughter is absent today.



My favorite girl in French would mean something close to my favorite whore.I need help with a French to English translation. Online translators are stoopid, i need proper help.?
On line translators are not that much stupid

I found google translator a great thing



try it

http://translate.google.com/translate_t#鈥?/a>


I agree with your assessment of online translators, but then people who spell stoopid...



And it's

My favorite girl (or daughter) is absent today.



But then, isn't this exactly why you are taking the language, so that YOU can do that yourself?
For a correct translation you must put the accents properly !



Ma fille pr茅f茅r茅e est absente aujourd'hui.



My favourite daughter ( or girl) isn't here today.
my daughter prefers misses aujoud' today

No comments:

Post a Comment