Monday, January 23, 2012

Need translated (without a translator) English to French please help.?

All in masculine please help me, i need this translated by 12:30, I attempted to translate it myself and did a poor job.

A: Hello

B: Hello

A: What is new with you?

B: I have the swine flu

A: very bad.

A: What will you do this weekend?

B: I should go see my docter

A: I had the a flu

B: How long ago?

A: 3 days

A: I had to take a vaccine.

B: Will you do your homework?

A: No, I hate my homework.

B: It is bad.

A: I won't do it.

B: I will go see my pet squirrel.

A: You should check it for rabis.

B: Why?

A: I hate the squirrel.

B: I saw your squirrel yesterday.

B: and it had rabis.

A: bye

B: bye



Thank youNeed translated (without a translator) English to French please help.?
A : Bonjour

B : Bonjour

A : Qu'est qu'il y a de neuf avec toi ?

B : J'ai la grippe de porcs

A : tr猫s le mauvais.

A : Que ferez-vous ce week-end ?

B : Je devrais aller vois mon docter A : J'ai eu une grippe

B : Combien de temps il y a ?

A : 3 jours

A : J'ai d没 prendre un vaccin.

B : Ferez-vous votre travail ?

A : Pas, je d茅teste mon travail.

B : C'est mauvais.

A : Je ne le ferai pas.

B : J'irai vois mon 茅cureuil d'animal familier.

A : Vous devriez l'examiner pour assurer les rabis.

B : Pourquoi ?

A : Je d茅teste l'茅cureuil.

B : J'ai vu votre 茅cureuil hier.

B : et il a eu des rabis.

A : bye

B : byeNeed translated (without a translator) English to French please help.?
Bonjour

Bonjour

Ce qui est nouveau avec vous?

J'ai l'porcine grippe

tr猫s mauvaise.

Que ferez-vous ce week-end?

Je devais aller voir mon m茅decin

J'ai eu la grippe

Il ya combien de temps?

trois jours

J'ai d没 prendre un vaccin.

Allez-vous faire vos devoirs?

Non, je d茅teste mes devoirs.

Il est mauvais.

Je ne le ferai pas.

Je vais aller voir mon animal de compagnie 茅cureuil.

Vous devriez v茅rifier pour rabis.

Pourquoi?

Je d茅teste l'茅cureuil.

J'ai vu votre 茅cureuil hier.

et il a rabis.

au revoir

au revoirNeed translated (without a translator) English to French please help.?
Hello: Bonjour

What is new with you: ce qui est nouveau avec vous?

I have the swine flu: J'ai la grippe porcine

very bad: tres mauvais

3 days: trois jours

No comments:

Post a Comment