Monday, January 30, 2012

Can ANYONE tell me where I can find a website to translate English names to French?

I am looking for a website to translate English names into French. I have tried the French Translator and all it does is give me the name again in English. I even installed babylon to help but it didn't. This is all I got for my name is Sheena. Mon nom est Sheena More specifically I am looking for the name Sheena in French. If you can help it is greatly appreciated.Can ANYONE tell me where I can find a website to translate English names to French?
Most names cannot be translated. You can look for the French equivalents, but you cannot expect a translator to do that.

Also, you don't have to translate your name if you introduce yourself to someone.



My name is Sheena Moor. = Mon nom est Sheena Moore.



French forms of your name are Jeanne and Jeanette. But like I said, it's not necessary to use those.Can ANYONE tell me where I can find a website to translate English names to French?
I agree with Sedora. Mon nom est Sheena or Je m'appelle Sheena is correct for me. Sheena is your name, and that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment