Monday, January 30, 2012

I can't think of anything else i want for my Birthday/Christmas, can you help me?

My Birthday/Christmas wish list

- Any music or books you think i might like

- Twilight

- Braking dawn

- Beastly by Alex Flinn

- When Joy came to stay by Karen Kingsbury

- Anything else by Karen Kingsbury (i love the author)

- The Jimmy Fincher saga by James Dashner (4 book series)

- Anything by Hawk Nelson

Electronics

- Nintendo DS %26amp; a few games

- An Organizer (like palm pilot type thing)

- French/English translator

- french learning software

- video camera

- Laptop

- printer and picture paper (so i can print off pictures)

- 5.0 mega pixel digital camera (i need one for a class next year)

- Sansa Fuze MP3 player (black)

- Portable DVD/CD player

- hotel for dogs soundtrack

- ear bud head phones (any color)

Clothes

- Any baby T's (size M if in woman's clothing, size L in Jr)

- any denim blue/black jeans (size 12 or 14)

- decorative belts

- jackets

- shoes (size 10)

Hair

- hair clips

- head bands

- hair ties

- con air curling iron (i want a curly/wavy look)

Jewelry

- necklaces

- bracelets

- rings

- wrist watch

Collectibles

- book marks

- stuffed animals

- music boxes

- snow globes

- key chains

- old/new calenders

- stickers

- rocks

Crafts

- beads %26amp; string

- fuzzy posters

- anything else that's crafty you think i may like

Room Decor

- pictures %26amp; frames

- posters

- scarves

- border

- shelves

- colorful multi-colored poll lamp

- new dresser

- Anything else you can think of that's colorful, creative and fun

Random things

- An Alarm clock

- Flip Flops

- Disposable camera's

- A puppy (i don't really care what breed anymore)

- A Gloxinia Plant (in the African violet family)

- Roller Blades (size 10)

- A Bike (blue)

- A Guitar %26amp; equipment

- finger nail polish

- New Back Pack for school (big, durable and preferably blue)

My Birthday/Christmas wish listI can't think of anything else i want for my Birthday/Christmas, can you help me?
Wow. You've asked for a lot.



I hope you don't plan on getting everything. You should be grateful for what you have, and donate.
HEALTH, WISDOM,UNSELFISHNESS,

OBEY PARENTS!I can't think of anything else i want for my Birthday/Christmas, can you help me?
beach blondes. its an amazing book by kathrine applegate.
wow thats a lot ill get back to you....I can't think of anything else i want for my Birthday/Christmas, can you help me?
I don't think you left anything out!
  • superchips
  • monroe muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment