Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can someone help me translate this stuff into french and fix my grammer? 10 points for answer?

Can someone fix my grammer with these sentances?



I prefer to eat in a fast food restaurant:

Je pr茅f猫re manger dans une restaurante rapide



The type of etablishment I prefer is a corner store:

Le type d'茅tablissement je pr茅f猫re est au depanneur



To get to Mcdonalds go north of 152nd street

(help me translate this one)



The profession that intrests me the most is a doctor because I like working with other people:

Le profession m'interesse le plus est un m茅decin parce que j'aime travailler avec d'autre personnes.



The qualites that are necessary for this profession is patience and intellegence.

Le qualit茅s sont n茅cessaires dans cette profession is intellegent, est patient.



The skills that you use for this profession is being organized and social skills.

Le habilet茅s sont utiles dans cette profession est organis茅 et sociable.



I will go to university and become a doctor:

Je vais aller 脿 Universit茅 et je devenirai un m茅decin.



Can you translate this?



Quelles sortes de plats sont sur le menu?



How would I answer this question starting with "Il y a"?



Please don't use a french english translator



10 points for answer



ThanksCan someone help me translate this stuff into french and fix my grammer? 10 points for answer?
I prefer to eat in a fast food restaurant -

je pr茅f猫re manger dans un restaurant rapide de fod



The type of etablishment I prefer is a corner store -

Le type d'etablishment que je pr茅f猫re est un magasin du coin



To get to Mcdonalds go north of 152nd street

Pour obtenir 脿 Mcdonalds va au nord de la rue 152



The profession that intrests me the most is a doctor because I like working with other people:

La profession qui intrests me l'est plus m茅decin parce que j'aime travailler avec les autres gens



The qualites that are necessary for this profession is patience and intellegence

Le qualites qui est n茅cessaire pour cette profession est la patience et intellegence



The skills that you use for this profession is being organized and social skills.

Les comp茅tences que vous utilisez pour cette profession sont organis茅es de le et les comp茅tences sociales.



i will go to university and become a doctor

j'irai 脿 l'universit茅 et devient m茅decin

No comments:

Post a Comment