Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can anyone provide a French-English translation?

I would be much obliged if someone could translate the French lyrics of the current no. 6 song in France ("Gar莽on" by Koxie) into English, as I have been able to find no English translation online. Please - don't use an online translator...





The French lyrics can be found here: http://www.musicloversgroup.com/koxie-ga鈥?/a>





Many thanks in advance!|||Here ya go- That's a funny song!





A while ago


riding on my scooter in Paris,


From a car, at the red light, this guy says


"Hey Lady, what time is it?"


I answered: "noon"





He says: " Lady you are fine! wanna give me ****?


His buddies laugh. I didn't get it right away.


I answered: " Hey Big guy, that's not how you talk to people! You wouldn't want someone talking to your Mom that way."


The guy looks at me with a face like a watchdog and goes:


" aight don't talk about my mom or I'll smash you"


I answered :" Chill Alphonse. I don't know you, you're assaulting me. What's with the lack of subtelty? Weren't you taught to treat women like Princesses?"


He says: "Yeah but you I'll screw!"


I tell him: " Well actually no...This is sick"





Chorus


( Guess I kinda have to explain this cuz it doesn't translate- It's a play on the word for boy... She says if you remove the "cedille" which is the little squigly under the letter C in "Garcon", Boy becomes "watch out Jerk" so she is telling the girls to watch out for the jerks who lose their "cedille")





I kept on my way. At the next light I hear: "Hey fat Pig!Whenever you want, I'll take you"


It's Alphonse again with his Penis head


I tell him:" Now you're pushin it, it's indescent!


I can't believe this, comme down off your planet!


You act like you're Tony montana but you don't even have any hair down there!"


He tells me:" Don't be so rude, you'll see where I'm gonna stick it!"


"You say I'M being rude???That takes the cake! I must me dreaming! Who do you think you are??? Stop it now."


I step down, He gets out


I say: " This is BS! what you gonna do? I want apologies, I'm waiting and I won't let this go!"


He says to me: "No- You apologize, old witch!"


"That's a good one! I told you the time, I should have kept my mouth shut!"


(Chorus)





This is how some guys talk- Shameful! They need a good lesson.


You wanna play? We're gonna play!


I tell him:"Pull down your pants! You're all talk no action. You asked me to give you ****."


All of a sudden Alphonse has a revelation.


He gives in and tells me: "Yeah go on- it's all good- Let go of me. I'm sorry"


I tell him:" That's good. Now you seem like less of a jerk"


It's not normal to have to talk to women this way.


There's a serious educational problem!





"However, I'm sure you have a good core."


he says:"You're right- I feel like a dork- My friends were pushin me, it's peer pressure!"


I tell him: " It's ok don't cry."


Alphonse melts into my arms and cries


I tell him;" You need love that's obvious. Come here, gimme a kiss."|||I know you said not to use an online translator, but I did anyways. Here you go, hope this helps





Lm'dit: "Madam what went right! Want not m'faire a treat? "


His pals rigolent. At the time I did not understand.


J'r茅ponds: "My great, it's no way to talk to people. You would not like that we talk to your mother.


The guy looks at me. With a head of guard dog he m'fait: "Vas speaks not my mother or j'te trapping!"


J'lui say: "From quiet Alphonse. J'te not know, you m'agresses! What is this lack of sensitivity? We told you not to treat women as princesses? "


It m'dit: "Yeah, but you j'te kisses!"


J'lui say: "Well not exactly, it is well that the malaise!"





::Refrain::





You know that boy, if t'enl猫ves the cedilla it makes boy and cons station to my daughter, the station cons.


Beware cons, beware of cons who lose their cedilla.


Boy if t'enl猫ves the cedilla it makes boy and cons station to my daughter, the station cons.


Beware cons, beware of cons who lose their cedilla.





::2nd Couplet::





J'continue my way. At the next traffic light, I hear "Hey big naughty when you want j'te take!"


It is still with his head Alphonse glans.


J'lui say, "Here you t'enfonces is indescent!


I think so guy, down to your planet!


You take for Tony Montana, have you not even hairs on the qu茅quette鈥?"


It m'dit: "Go ahead am not fulgaire! T'vas see where j t'la save. "


"You say qu'c'est me who is vulgar? No, but there's a special day! I dream. For that you take? Now you t'arr锚tes. "


I come down, it goes down.


J'dis: "It's a mess in your head! What do you do accounts? Here t'es in trouble.


I want an apology, I expect and j'lacherai not the case. "


He said: "No toi you t'excuses, kind of old witch."


"This is the best I t'ai given time, I would have done better to shut me!"





::Refrain::





You know that boy, if t'enl猫ves the cedilla it makes boy and cons station to my daughter, the station cons.


Beware cons, beware of cons who lose their cedilla.


Boy if t'enl猫ves the cedilla it makes boy and cons station to my daughter, the station cons.


Beware cons, beware of cons who lose their cedilla.





::3rd Copulet::


This is how some boys talking. What a shame! They deserve a good lesson.


You want to play? We will play!


J'lui say, "Drop your shorts! You speak a lot, that lack of action. You asked me a fellatio. "


Suddenly Alphonse had a revelation.


It waives me and said, 'Yeah vas-yc'est good. Lache me. Sorry! "


J'lui say, "That's good. There have you less air con! "


It is not normal to need to talk to women in this way.


There's a serious problem of education!





"However, I am sure that you a good background."


It m'dit: "Have you reason! J'me sens any drum. It's my pals who m'poussent I pressure! "


J'lui say: "It's no good crying, it was missing more than that."


Alphonse that melts into tears in my arms.


J'lui say, "You need to have you love it s'voit. Just go there. Make a kisses to tata. "





::Refrain::


You know that boy, if t'enl猫ves the cedilla it makes boy and cons station to my daughter, the station cons.


Beware cons, beware of cons who lose their cedilla.


Boy if t'enl猫ves the cedilla it makes boy and cons station to my daughter, the station cons.


Beware cons, beware of cons who lose their cedilla.


Didididididi.

No comments:

Post a Comment