Monday, January 30, 2012

Translator, plz inform me??

Actually i am living in France, I am studying now. I would like to know if it is possible for me to become a translator (english to french), and work in Chennai. I would love to work in Chennai. Do you think it is possible? Can you suggest me some company where i can post my resume... Please.

RegardsTranslator, plz inform me??
All big cities of the world have branches of the "Alliance francaise" They can give you translation jobs. The Alliance frabcaise in Paris should be able to help you get in touch with the appropriate branch of their organisation.

Bonne chance.
What hell do you mean by Chennai; may be China?Translator, plz inform me??
Of course you can...!!

Just put up your resume in Monster and Naukri... and Voila, your job is done.



Bonne nuit.!!
Have a look in this web site

chennai.kijiji.in/f-JobsTranslator, plz inform me??
I seriously don't think there a demand for English to French translaters in Chennai
  • nada bluebook
  • happy wheels 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment