Monday, January 23, 2012

Help!!!! Need translator fast...French to English!!?

I was sent this email from someone who was favoriting my photography.



Please translate for me as I don't speak French at all. Ten points to the first one who can. The email is below:



Bonjour Madame,

En effet, je parle fran?ais puis que je le suis ;-) mais je vois que vous aussi parlez cette langue. Je suis nouveau venu sur ce site et parmi les nombreux travaux que j’ai pu voir, les v?tres ont retenu mon attention. Je vous prie de pardonner ma réponse tardive. Je manie aussi quelque peu l’anglais.

Je vous souhaite une bonne journée !

Renaud



I’m sorry : I’ve made a mistake :-(

It is not “puis que” but “puisque”

RenaudHelp!!!! Need translator fast...French to English!!?
Good Day Madam,



Indeed I do speak French since I am one ;-) but I see you also speak this language. I am new on this Website and amongst all the work I could see, your got my attention. Please pardon my late answer. I also make do with English.



Wishing you a great day!

Renaud

No comments:

Post a Comment