Friday, January 20, 2012

I am English<>Arabic translator. I want to be German or French > English translator. Which one is easier?

I am English%26lt;%26gt;Arabic translator. My native language is Arabic but I have lived and studied in the USA for several years, and thus I am very professional in both languages. I want to learn either German or French to extend my business.



Which one of these languages are easier for a translator?I am English%26lt;%26gt;Arabic translator. I want to be German or French %26gt; English translator. Which one is easier?
French is definitely an easier language. I am toke French for four years in high school and I am taking German at the moment. German words are so much longer and more confusing. Go with French -- trust me.I am English%26lt;%26gt;Arabic translator. I want to be German or French %26gt; English translator. Which one is easier?
Having studied both languages, I would have to say that French is definitely easier than German. However, English is one of the hardest languages to learn and if you were able to master English, you would have no problems with either of them. German pronunciation is similar to English, as English is Germanic. French pronunciation is more difficult, but I have been told some of the same sounds exist in Arabic. If I were you, I would learn whichever language would give you more business.I am English%26lt;%26gt;Arabic translator. I want to be German or French %26gt; English translator. Which one is easier?
my friend takes german and i take french.he said the german is really hard.hes smarter than me so i think it might be german.
  • oil change
  • virtual earth
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment