Monday, January 23, 2012

Can a french and english translator help me write a thank you letter?

I resently stayed with a family in france as part as a french exchange and I would like to thank them for everything. I have tried writting the letter in french but have found it differcult to say what I would like to. Thankyou to anyone who can help translate this:Can a french and english translator help me write a thank you letter?
Cher Tous (Literally "Dear All"),



Je vous remercie de m'avoir si chaleureusement accueillie. 脟a m'a vraiment fait plaisir de faire votre connaissance et je me sentais vraiment comme chez moi. Mon s茅jour en France fut tr猫s agr茅able. J'ai beaucoup aim茅 Ploemeur, c'est une tr猫s belle ville.



Merci aussi pour les cadeaux, et pour les cr锚pes- ma famille s'est r茅gal茅 !



J'esp猫re vous visiter 脿 nouveau un jour et vous serez toujours les bienvenus chez nous si vous souhaitez nous rendre visite en Angleterre ! Vous me manquez et j'ai h芒te de vous revoir ! J'esp猫re qu'on pourra s'arranger pour se retrouver l'ann茅e prochaine.



Au fait, j'ai oubli茅 mon parapluie dans votre maison !



L'ann茅e scolaire termine dans 4 semaines, vivement les vacances d'茅t茅. La semaine prochaine j'ai un examen en Maths alors j'esp猫re que je vais le r茅ussir !



Encore merci pour tout, et d'avoir rendu mon s茅jour en France si agr茅able !



A bient么t.



-AbbieCan a french and english translator help me write a thank you letter?
You could go to translator website and having previously copied your letter, paste it into the translation box.



Then copy what was translated to french and go to another translator website and paste the version, requesting it to be translated into English.



That would at least give you two opinions about the reliability of the translators. Give it a third go round if you really want to be satisfied.



I've done it and it worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment