Friday, January 20, 2012

I need help understanding my penpal's message (french and english translators)?

My pen pal that is french sent me a message and I am having a hard time understanding what it says and my pen pal wrote it in english,

this is how it goes, and to help out, the background story is that I had sent my pen pal some american money like the dollar, quarter, nickle, dime, and I had also sent my pen pal some mexican pesos as well. When my pen pal asks about the piece I think my pen pal is referring to any of the money I had sent, but I am not sure which one is being referred to the question, and I think my pen pal is referring he to the teacher or instructor of the class, well I am really trying my hardest to understand, but I need the help of a french / english translator for this and help will much be helpful and I would really appreciate any of it, thank you all and this is the message, here it goes!

"Hello jesus !

Today , in english class I have show a piece that you have send me and he has seen that there have a name of a country not popular . Euh so i would like to know iff you know the reason of this ? Thank you again and sorry iff i ask many question but I am I Am curious ! :p:p

Xoxoxo

Julie"I need help understanding my penpal's message (french and english translators)?
yes, the "piece" most probably is one of the coins. And the he is the teacher, who did not like the name Mexico (no idea why). Unless Julie means by "not popular" something like "uncommon", "not alike".

You can't tell her why her teacher dislikes Mexico (she should ask him), OR she had not expected to get any coin NOT from the USA, and is asking if that was a mistake or something.I need help understanding my penpal's message (french and english translators)?
Well, I believe your pen pal does not know what "Mexico" is. I think maybe she/he does not understand the writing on the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment